Policies for The Before School Program
- Program Rules: Students will continue to follow the same school rules established during the regular school day. If a school rule is broken the same consequences will apply.
- Behavioral Problems: Each problem will be dealt with according to the school rules but after the second incident you will receive a warning that if there is a third incident your child will longer be able to attend the program.
- Breakfast: You must provide your child with breakfast either before they arrive or make sure there are arrangements for them to eat breakfast at school.
- Drop off time is at 6:20 a.m. and you must sign in your child. The children will be dismissed to go eat breakfast or to the playground at 7:55 a.m.
- Fees: All guidelines listed below in the fee section must be followed with no exceptions.
Fees for The Before School Program
- The Before School Program is a 100% fee based program. There is a monthly fee of $50 per child (regardless of days in attendance or their lunch status). August fees are prorated will only be $25. There is no fee charged for the month of June. There will be no refund for the holidays, illness, or pro-rating for absenteeism.
- Fees are due on the first school day of the month. Please pay your fees to the before school teacher. There is a $25.00 charge for returned checks. If your fees are not paid your child may not attend. Please make checks payable to Butte Vista Before School Program.
- If your child is enrolled in the after school program please make separate payments because all accounting for programs is kept separate. Also, if you want your child enrolled in the after school program you must fill out separate paperwork for that program.
- Fees are due at the beginning of the month and you must give a 30 day notice to drop your child.